Create backing tracks & explore chords
The fastest way from chords to music
ChordPulse is a handy backing band software for music practice,
inspiration, improvisation, and pure fun with music. Play and sing
along with ChordPulse. Use it as a full accompaniment, a drum
machine with bass, a metronome with chords, and more.
A software for practicing
Improve as an instrument player or singer while having fun.
Choose a simple chord progression, click a music style, and just
start playing. Be motivated by custom backing tracks.
A software for songwriting
Experiment with musical ideas quickly and easily. Click to turn a
pop song to reggae, a rock ballad to swing, change chords,
tempo, and song key in no time.
Test your fantasy by playing along with different music styles and
chord progressions. Be creative with your own backing tracks.
Play or sing along for your own enjoyment. Relax with a delicate
ballad, recharge with some blues, or raise your pulse with rock & roll.
Backing tracks in a few minutes
Click on the images for a full sized view:
- Enjoy your music practice. Create your own backing tracks.
- Be inspired as a songwriter: experiment with styles, chords and
- Use ChordPulse for improvisations.
- Improve your playing techniques as an instrument player.
- Improve your accuracy and intonation as a singer.
- Improve your timing.
- Improve your versatility with various music styles.
- Try different styles, tempos and keys instantly.
- A backing band software you can install in seconds, use in minutes.
- Jam with your friends and ChordPulse.
- Motivate children to practice more with creative backing tracks.
- Get new music styles for free!
- Get all future software upgrades for free!
- the software works as a full accompaniment, a drum machine
with bass, a chords-only background, and other combinations
- 144 music styles to build your backing tracks
- 36 chord types + inversions + slash chords
- exceptionally easy-to-use and responsive interface
- change music styles on the fly
- change chords, tempo, song key on the fly
- arrangement points to define breaks, endings, or variations
at any beat in your backing tracks
- repeat all/page/off modes + optional fade out
- precount and loop functions
- metronome with optional bass and chord notes
- master tune + reference tones for tuning instruments
- export your backing music to standard midi files
- 100-step undo, redo and action history
- smooth chord transitions with automatic inversions
- chord length can be changed in 1/4 bar steps
- structure chord progressions effectively on chord pages
- 36 chord pages, 80 slots in page sequence per session
- each chord page can hold up to 16 bars of music
- over 60 preset chord progressions
- over 70 sample sessions (including 15 technical examples)
- small installation footprint (5 MB)
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 operating system
- Administrator rights to install and run ChordPulse
- Works only with the English alphabet for folders, file names,
and any text input/output in general
- General MIDI compatible software or hardware synthesizer
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
- 64 MB of free RAM
Questions or comments? Contact
"...it's so simple, easy and intuitive that you need less than one minute to use it..."
ChordPulse 2.4 for Windows (4.98 MB)
- 144 music styles
- 36 chord types + slash chords
- A fast and polished user interface
- Inspiration to compose anytime
- Motivation to practice anytime
- Technical support